Sunday 30 October 2011

The A to Z of Me!

A big Thank you to Mrs Christmas, I mean the lovely Laura over at Tired mummy to Two (hope you have visited her TMOTXmasTombola 190 fab prizes) who has tagged me in this great MEME which originates from real housewife of suffolk so here goes!

ANORAK…Do you have a sad side? I used to collect Beanie Bears, finally stopped when they retired them and yes I was one of those sad people queueing up at 4am to get a Brittania bear, oh the shame!

BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change? My Tummy, I don't want to always go on about my body, I am 40 and have accepted this is me, plumptious and yet my tummy I would change!



CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why? ooh choosing just one, I am single by the way, so if Pierce Brosnan or Colin Firth read this ;) hmmm do I have to choose one, couldn't it be one on each arm for I have two of those! But Colin would be first choice!

DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging? Don't laugh but I was going to blog about losing weight, it didn't even get started and then just fell into blogging about life, I started my first post 21st October 2010, but it was a lone post until August 2011

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret? I don't really do regrets, live, learn and move on is my thing, don't look back, for our futures are yet to be!

FUNNY – who’s making you laugh? MIRANDA love her!


GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on? Hey silly question, I am a Mummy so my children, but it would be bunkbeds for my girls, new bed for my 8yr old as we hate his metal mid sleeper, then a little luxury a new lightweight buggy for the baby of the family & any change to get my car checked out!

HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination? Africa, such a diverse and beautiful continent, my favourite place being the Kruger National park in South Africa

IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit? sticking my tongue out when I am concentrating, thanks to my 3 year old dear daughter pointing it out as she hates me doing it!

JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}? any that my 8yr old son tries to tell me

KENNEL… Do you have any pets? 3 cats, Jessie, Annie & Tiggs

LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner? Single

MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert? not fussed on starters as I feel they fill you up before the main course so tend to miss them, main meal would have to be a full Sunday roast dinner, followed by apple pie & custard or ice-cream 

NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with? with my children enjoying a holiday in the Sunshine like Spain

OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time? Being a single parent I don't get any free time, would love some, but alas my children will grow up and I will get plenty more chances to do things!

PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of? Giving birth to my 4 children, they were the proudest moments of my life!

QUEASY …What turns your stomach? other people being sick, people with runny noses, other peoples children having a dirty nappy!

RELAX…How do you relax? by coming on my laptop and sometimes I even get to have a bath in peace, just not so lately!

SONG…Whats your favourite song of all time? 'Always look on the bright side of life' from Mont Python

TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose? I wouldn't as wouldn't be without any of my children!

UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows? I am pertrified of Frogs!

VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist? at the moment Adele

WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now? One where I am my own boss, and no right now my children seem to be my boss!

XRAY…Any broken bones? None so far, thank fully

YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment? After giving birth to my last son, I hadn't left enough time for the epidural to leave my system and I got up wanting to visit the bathroom and my legs completly collapsed, I was mortified but the midwives were wonderful

ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be? Easy I love cats so would be a Tiger, protecting my cubs is what I do best!


No comments:

Post a Comment